Online & In-Person Yoga Therapy Sessions
Choose among individual & private, online & in-person, prenatal, or corporate yoga therapy sessions.
Online yoga therapy sessions
Practice every where you can unroll your mat!
Yoga poses (asanas), breathing exercises (pranayama) and meditation
Duration: 90 minutes (online session)
Yoga style: Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa
Every Tuesday - 6:30PM
Price: 15€ (120 € for 10 sessions)
In person yoga therapy sessions
yoga poses and breathing exercises, yoga nidra and meditation
Duration: 90 minutes
Adress: Salle polyvalente, Saint Lizaigne (36260).
Every Thursday - 6:30PM
Price: 15€ (120€ for 10 sessions)
- Participation is only possible after booking (by e mail, or online form/contact).
-The access is possible (and required) 10 minutes before starting the class.
- You are invited to come in comfortable cloths, and to have place in calm on your mat.
- The room is ventilated before each class, and during the class as much as possible.
- You have to bring your Yoga mat and props.
- Disinfection of hands is mandatory for everyone with hand sanitizer at the entrance.
- Mask is mandatory. It can be removed once on your mat.
- I accept 15 students maximum in the class. and the distance of 2 meters is required during the class between 2 students.
- Outdoor classes in the church garden will be preferred if the weather is pleasant.
- If you have symptoms like fever, fatigue, and cough you are invited to cancel and to stay home.
Thank you for your cooperation
Prenatal Yoga therapy Sessions
If you are pregnant and in search of ways to relax or stay fit, you might be considering prenatal yoga.
Prenatal yoga therapy is a complete practice with a number of benefits for the physical and mental health of both the mother and the baby. Recent scientific researches have shown that practicing prenatal yoga reduces the level of cortisol (stress hormone) and boosts immunity in expectant mothers. It not only helps to reduce pelvic and back pain during this period but also helps prepare for childbirth and improves the health of the baby.
Similar to other types of childbirth preparation classes, prenatal yoga is a multifaceted approach to exercise that promotes stretching, mental centering, and focused breathing. It can:
• give lightness and mobility
• Improve quality of sleep
• regulate blood pressure
• help to feel inner peace and harmony
• ensure a positive mood and reduce the fatigue
As pregnancy is a personal and sacred process, each yoga session is individualized. It takes into account the stage of pregnancy, your current psychological and physical condition, as well as possible physical difficulties (pain, history, etc.). Essentially, during the lessons offered, the woman recognizes and gets used to the physiological changes in her body.
Classes are possible at your home or online. Each session lasts 60 minutes. It combines adapted postures (with support if needed), breathing exercises and meditation.
Price is 45 € for an individual session by appointment (200 € for a package of 5 sessions).
Dive in yoga therapy and change your life for the better. It's much easier than you think.
Book your free discovery consultation now.